Rewire is a financial startup building an application for migrants who need to manage their money in different countries - everything from getting a bank account to sending money to their loved ones. We are building many innovative cross-border products that are tailor-made to our customers’ unique needs. Our solutions are transparent, cost-effective, and simple to use.
Your role - Being part of our development team you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment building a product that serves hundreds of thousands of consumers while using top-notch technologies. You will be developing our banking platform, which fuels our neo-bank product, working with external API providers, and designing a resilient system that manages our customers' funds. You will solve complex problems both on the front and back ends of the service.
You will also work closely with the product and BI teams to constantly improve our service based on a data-driven approach along with direct feedback from our customers. The team is responsible for the core company features - building and maintaining highly available financial services, while taking into account high data integrity and security standards.
- Building a performant and scalable system that will be able to serve more than a Million monthly customers, with minimal compute requirements.
- Building and maintaining highly available financial services, while taking into account high data integrity and security standards. You will have the opportunity to build our next generation of products from scratch.
- Creating complex core business logic and flows.
- Building integrations with new service providers and cloud services.
- Responsibility for all aspects of software development - from technologies, security, scalability, and reliability, to processes and people development.