We're looking for an experienced full-stack developer to build and manage our new website. This role will work closely with the design team to bring creative ideas to life with the best UI and UX experiences. You will leverage the Shopify platform to build and maintain the e-ommerce website.
Who we are
Maapilim is a skincare, haircare and wellness products, lifestyle brand that is growing rapidly across multiple international markets. We’ve received lots of love from the press (NY Times, WSJ, GQ and more) and have collaborated with the largest D2C brands in the US (Away, Goop).
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain e-commerce website applications, user interfaces, and interface components
- Evaluate and recommend Shopify design decisions based on feasibility
- Build out and integrate Shopify apps into the existing platform where needed
- Ensure the technical feasibility UI/UX designs
- Coordinate development efforts with internal teams and external developers
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Ensure accessibility design and functionality
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 5+ years experience in web and mobile design and programming
- 3+ years Shopify experience, including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience debugging and maintaining production level code
- Problem solver and go-getter
- Write clean, readable code, and tests
- A passion for front-end architecture and learning new technologies.
- Problem solver and go getter