Technical Account Manager
We are the delivery orchestration platform: a hyper growth, innovative global technology company that was founded to help enterprises thrive in the age of Amazon and meet their ever-growing customer expectations.
We work with the world’s leading brands in Retail, Restaurants, Groceries, Services and Logistics and have partnered with some of the most respected tech companies such as Salesforce and crowd-delivery companies like Uber, Doordash and Postmates, in order to build a massive network of resources in support of our customers.
At Bringg, we are on a mission to help foster employee talent as we work towards common goals. To facilitate both group and individual success, we have built an open, safe, fun environment which emphasizes teamwork and allows every member of our team to stretch, grow and reach their potential.
Bringg's Technical Application Manager executes upon a wide variety of customer technical enablement efforts, ensuring they continue to scale Bringg successfully to drive adoption and value realization, in partnership with the Customer Success Manager and with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels.
This Is What You Will Do:
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, Support, Product, and other teams within Bringg to drive adoption and retention
- Utilize a deep understanding of your customer's use case and KPIs to identify customer needs and implement solutions that will accelerate their success
- Discover and use best practices to drive standardization and efficiencies across your customer base to ensure full value realization
- Build trust with customers and help others within Bringg to do the same
This Is What You Need:
- Have a Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or similar work experience
- Background in being a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience and understanding with SOAP API and RestAPI
- Have the ability to explain complex technical instances in layman’s terms
- Demonstrate time management skill by prioritizing with the customer and Bringg’s business in mind
- Experience with SaaS, Python, Apex, SOQL, and/or Bi/analytics tools
- Be comfortable leading and collaborating with Support, Customer Success Manager, Product, and R&D
- A problem solver with strict attention to detail
- Comfortable onboarding and advocating for others and yourself
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Monday.com, JIRA, Confluence, Slack
- Prior experience as a consultant
- Experience with SQL
- Fluency in Salesforce Development