Customer Success Manager
Bringg's vision is to connect people and brands through innovative delivery and fulfillment that is accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We do this with our innovative cloud platform that connects, automates, and orchestrates supply chain technology, people, and providers.
Bringgsters are passionate about solving complex problems at a high scale, they are smart, innovative, creative, and push the product forward and make a real impact in the industry.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (maternity leave cover) to join our dream team!
What you are expected to deliver? - Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships across a portfolio of named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement
- Build and execute account-specific success plans to proactively drive customer health, growth, and advocacy
- Utilize the renewal playbook for engagement to maximize revenue retention.
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Maintain accurate internal documentation regarding account status via Bringg’s CSP and Salesforce
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure the customer receives maximum value from their Bringg solutions
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices, and functionality to expand existing accounts
What we expect you to Bringg? - Requirements
- 3-5 years experience as a Customer Success Manager\Account Manager with large international enterprise accounts.
- Technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Excellent communication skills with customers and key executives
- An ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and implement strategies to drive success
- Business results oriented, negotiation and presentation skills
- Travel: up to 20%
- Experience with the logistics industry is strongly preferred