HRBP America and EMEA- Temp position
Bringg's vision is to connect people and brands through innovative delivery and fulfillment that is accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We do this with our innovative cloud platform that connects, automates, and orchestrates supply chain technology, people, and providers.
Bringgsters are passionate about solving complex problems at a high scale, they are smart, innovative, creative, and push the product forward and make a real impact in the industry.
We are looking for an HR Director (maternity leave cover) to join our dream team!
Hey there, HR superheroes! 🚀 Ready to dive into the thrilling world of HR in a scale-up company?
Picture this: you, yes YOU, as the HR Director for America and EMEA at Bringg!🌟
*Temporary 8 months contract (with an option for a permanent position!)*
Imagine yourself weaving through the dynamic tapestry of our global teams, rubbing elbows with leaders and employees alike. You're not just an HR wizard; you're the architect of relationships, the sage of strategy, and the maestro of making things happen.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you totally will), involves decoding the unique needs of our global departments (in a couple of time zones). It's like cracking the HR code! 🕵️♂️ Armed with strategic brilliance, you'll be the go-to guide in the rollercoaster ride of challenges and triumphs.
But wait, there's more! This isn't your average HR gig; it's a startup extravaganza. We're talking about a playground of possibilities, where adaptability is your superpower and hands-on expertise is your trusty sidekick.
So, dust off your cape, tie your shoelaces (or not, it's HR, not a marathon), and get ready for a ride that's more thrilling than a roller coaster made of job applications. Bringg HR, assemble!
Our HQ is in Israel, that means that your colleagues wake up 8 hours earlier than you ;)
And just so you won’t think we’re too weird, here are the main responsibilities;
- Collaborate with leadership to understand business goals and develop HR strategies that align with organizational and HR mission and goals.
- Act as a trusted advisor to managers at all levels, guiding talent management, workforce planning, and organizational design.
- Proactively address and resolve workplace challenges to foster a culture of open, safe and team environment, striving for open communication and collaboration.
- Executing HR processes within designated departments, according to HR plan and strategy (e.g. Growth and performance reviews, salary reviews, company engagement surveys)
- Partner with hiring managers to understand talent needs and collaborate with the recruiters to ensure hiring needs are met. Conducting HR interviews.
- Contribute to the development of employer branding initiatives to attract top talent (BuiltIn, Glassdoor, Indeed)
- Identifying needs within the organization and collaborating with leaders to develop and implement effective development paths for individuals and teams.
- Support employee development initiatives to enhance employee skills and competencies.
- Assess needs and collaborate with HR operations manager and Payroll controller to maintain high-quality service for employees regarding benefits, retirement, etc.
- Define needs and strategy for employee experience initiatives and collaborate with the Global Welfare specialists to execute.
- Stay informed about labor laws and regulations, ensuring company policies and practices are compliant.
- Provide guidance on HR-related compliance matters, and collaborate with VP Legal as needed.
- Office operations and management responsibilities ( our people attend the office 1-2 times a week)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5 years of progressive HR experience, focusing on HR business partnering in global multicultural companies.
- Strong understanding of HR best practices, employment laws, and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to build trust and relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international work environment.
- Time zones and travel flexibility is required