DevOps Technical Lead
Bringg is searching for a DevOps Technical Lead who is passionate about the infrastructure that will allow Bringg to build and improve highly scalable systems.
You'll work with and support the engineering teams to build and maintain the development and deployment infrastructure. You'll be part of building highly automated and scalable systems, working in a highly motivated and skilled team.
As a Technical Lead, you will be providing technical mentorship and guidelines to all team members and other Engineering teams.
- Develop tools to assist in the automation of application deployments and monitoring of production environments.
- Managing and leading highly available cloud infrastructure.
- Managing and leading all BigData stack of the company.
- Proactively monitoring and managing a 24/7 system.
- Support ongoing R&D development activities.
- Design and evolve our architecture to scale out.
- Research and implement new solutions and technologies.
- 5+ years hands-on experience as DevOps
- 3+ years of experience in Linux, as well as TCP/IP, HTTP and other common network protocols
- Experience with public cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with "Infrastructure as a code" tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Pulumi or similar
- Managing Relational Databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL or similar
- Strong knowledge in shell scripting and one of general purpose languages such as Golang, Python, Bash or NodeJS
- A passion for learning, producing, monitoring, and provisioning systems that perform well at scale
- Strong attention to detail and quality control
- Managing noSQL databases such as ElasticSearch, Redis or similar
- Micro service design patterns and RESTful web services
- Experience working with BigData tools such as Spark, Trino, Airflow etc.
- Experience with observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Thanos, OpenTelemtry etc.
- Understanding of application security in a cloud environment
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, and GitOps tools such as ArgoCD