Senior C++ Developer
We are looking for a senior C++ developer to help reinvent and improve our heuristics and applicable solutions for one of the century's most interesting NP-Hard problems - the VRP (if you are not familiar - it's the Traveling Salesman Problem, on steroids. you can glimpse it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_routing_problem).
Responsibilities and Day to Day:
- Help develop cutting-edge technology that knows how to place the optimal person at the right time in the right spot.
- Be part of the team responsible for the performance and accuracy of the algorithm.
- Work closely with product and DevOps teams to develop new and innovative solutions in an agile, continuously deploying things to real active production environments.
- Work closely with data scientists and machine learning experts to invent new heuristics and solvers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of C++ experience
- Knowledge in implementing and reading algorithms – a great advantage
- Priority management
- Delivery Oriented in high-paced environments
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
- Experience working with distributed computing frameworks - advantage
- 2+ years of Scale and Performance experience – great advantage
- Self-motivating, self-learner, team player