*Senior DevOps Engineer
Buildots is revolutionizing the construction industry by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes. The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimizing costs.
Our product is already being used on active construction sites in more than ten countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users.
Buildots is backed by a world-class investment team, comprised of VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented engineer to join our DevOps team, and help us build and scale Buildots' infrastructure.
This person will actively shape and implement Buildots infrastructure, introduce new technologies and standards, and improve our release pipeline by building the right tools and frameworks for our developers.
Our DevOps Engineer will manage our software production, ensuring stability, scalability, and efficiency.
- Manage our production and various development environments including troubleshooting and resolving issues as needed
- Continuously improve and evolve our infrastructure and tools to meet the changing needs of our products and teams
- Build and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Plan and implement tools to help our company's efficiency and productivity using data-driven decision making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including engineering, research, and operations) to identify and prioritize opportunities for process improvements.
- Carry tasks end-to-end, from design to deployment, and take full ownership
- Experience in DevOps engineering for at least 3 years
- Experience in writing and maintaining CI/CD solutions (ArgoCD & Jenkins are an advantage).
- Extensive experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, or C++
- Experience with IaC such as Terraform, Pulumi, etc.
- Experience as a software developer is a plus!