Reality Capture Technician - part time (Kiryat Gat)
Buildots is changing the way construction projects are managed through the power of AI and Computer Vision. The company has developed software that analyzes captures taken from hardhat-mounted 360° cameras during regular site walks. The Images are systematically analyzed and compared to the design & schedule. The result is accurate, high-resolution, and objective data that allows the site team to better manage their construction work in real-time.
The Reality Capture Technician is an operator of reality capture equipment, namely 360 cameras and other surveying equipment on different set-ups based on the environment.
For Buildots, technicians are expected to fully capture the construction site, using different equipment and methodologies to do so in the way most effectively analyzed by Buildots algorithms.
We are looking for a hardworking, responsible, and motivated person with a passion for fieldwork to join our team.
The position is expected to be 3 days a week, working in Kiryat Gat.
- Efficiently capture the construction site using 360° devices
- Communicating and documenting the work being done on the construction site
- Maintaining personal safety and the safety of the site and equipment, adhering to all safety precautions
- Work together with the Project Team to adapt to the needs of the Project
- Drivers license - a must
- Availability of 3 days a week during daytime
- Willingness and ability to work on construction sites with challenging conditions
- The job requires a lot of walking and some physical work
- Be a great person and a team player
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Fieldwork experience and technical orientation are advantages
- Background in Surveying, Photography, or Construction- big advantage