Senior Solutions Consultant
Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimising costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 10 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company has raised over $100M and is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
This position will be part of Buildots Sales team, and will be focused on targeting new accounts within a defined territory. The team leads the first sale and initial expansion efforts in those accounts, creating the basis for long-term relationships and substantial revenues.
- Meet quarterly/yearly sales quota within prospective accounts
- Be comfortable with prospecting, outbound activities and developing existing accounts
- Use a ‘partnership’ approach and work as a consultant to build trust and credibility with customers
- Map and develop existing customer base to grow partnership through added value
- Build, manage and maintain the sale pipeline with accurate forecasting and reporting
- Focused on building long-term relationships with customers
- Tenaciously follow through and prioritize customer needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
Experience and Skills:
- We are looking for an Account Executive with a background in the construction space and proven track record of success in B2B selling. You will have the opportunity to drive Buildots' growth and expand our business into new markets
- Northeast and Midwest relationships with construction executives and project team members - preferred
- Hunter and closer by heart – must
- Sensitive to customer and stakeholder business needs, great listening skills – must
- Strong sense of integrity demonstrated by the clarity of action - must
- Good vibes and a sense of humour – must
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Passionate about construction and/or technology and believe in the impact that using advanced technologies could bring the construction industry
- Determined and target orientated
- Copes well under pressure
- Comfortable having conversations with a diverse range of customers across different roles, countries and cultures in person, over the phone or on video calls