Reality Capture Technician
Buildots is changing the way construction projects are managed through the power of AI and Computer Vision. The company has developed software that analyzes captures taken from hardhat-mounted 360° cameras during regular site walks. The Images are systematically analyzed and compared to the design & schedule. The result is accurate, high-resolution, and objective data that allows the site team to better manage their construction work in real-time.
About the role
The Field Capture Technician is an operator of reality capture equipment, namely 360 cameras and other surveying equipment on different set-ups based on the environment.
For Buildots, technicians are expected to fully capture the construction site, using different equipment and methodologies to do so in the way most effectively analyzed by Buildots algorithms.
We are looking for a hardworking, responsible, and motivated person with a passion for fieldwork to join our team.
- Efficiently capture the construction site using 360° devices
- Communicating and documenting the work being done on the construction site
- Maintaining personal safety and the safety of the site and equipment, adhering to all safety precautions
- Availability of 2-3 days a week during daytime
- Willingness and ability to work on construction sites with challenging conditions
- The job requires a lot of walking and some physical work
- Be a great person and a team player
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Fieldwork experience and technical orientation are advantages
- Background in Surveying, Photography, or Construction- a big advantage
Hourly wage for this role is $25-$35 + pre-IPO stock options + benefits. The hourly wage will be adjusted based on the experience of the employee.