Buildots is revolutionising the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimising costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 10 countries worldwide, and our UK-based employees moved to their bespoke fitted offices in Central London (Holborn) only last year. We are expanding the UK Account Management team due to a growing demand from our existing customers and quite a few new names we’re very excited to be working with. The Company is backed by a top-notch investor team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Manager to own and drive the relationships with our UK clients. Our team of Account Managers are savvy Construction professionals, who serve as trusted advisors to our customers. The core of their role is to nurture relationships with key clients, understand our customers’ business strategy and most pressing issues, and manage the clients’ journey to achieve their goals and generate growth for Buildots.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders, focusing on company executives.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their goals, challenges, and objectives, aligning our product to meet their needs effectively.
- Drive product adoption and usage by providing guidance, and support to clients, ensuring they maximise the value of Buildots' technology.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and expansion within existing accounts, working closely with the sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Provide regular updates to clients on product enhancements, new features, and industry trends that could impact their operations.
- Collaborate with the product teams to communicate customer feedback, insights, and requirements for continuous product improvement.
- Track metrics and figures with respect to the success of the client adoption, and value generated for the customers. Plan and initiate actions to improve these.
- Create internal collateral which supports Buildots’ impact on the account, based on the system’s data, to support Buildot’s account expansion and marketing efforts.
- Support our clients with the change management required to implement Buildots within their current processes.
- Significant experience as an on-site construction manager or in an engineering consultancy - a minimum of 5 years at a relevant UK company.
- Exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills - we’re looking for a people person
- Possess a deep understanding of both project management and business processes in the construction industry, and their integration with technology.
- Experience in using new technologies on-site - an advantage.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver high quality results both as part of a team and independently
- Proactive, with the ability to take a task from idea to production and thrive in a fast-paced startup working environment.
- A problem solver, thinking creatively to support our clients’ needs
- Be willing to travel for client meetings and industry events