Customer Success Manager
Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key for saving time and minimising costs.
The product is already live on sites in more than 10 countries, creating tremendous value for our clients and users. The Company has raised over $100M and is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
- Lead the relationship, implementation, and success of one of Buildots’ largest clients
- Responsible for the smooth operations of the project and primary point of contact for all the project team
- Continuously work to identify ways to maximize the platform's value for the clients, and map unique needs critical to making Buildots the focal point of their processes.
- Efficiently handle onboarding of new users, driving seamless adoption of the technology, including training of on-site users on how to use the system and make the most out of it.
- Fast thinking, problem solver, ability to pass on information to the relevant internal teams for action. Understand the complexities and work with our internal project managers to best configure the system to support these projects.
- Continuing success: responding to requests, making sure our clients succeed in using the system to improve their process and outcome, and in turn, continually look to improve the way we operate
- Gain insights from data and the use of the system on projects and feedback to the product team to influence the product’s roadmap and features.
- Background of Civil engineering with at least 3 years of proven operational experience in construction projects.
- Passionate about construction and believe in the impact that using advanced technologies could bring to the construction industry.
- Proactive and independent achiever, self-learner, able to handle a task from idea to production, able to take ownership of the tasks at hand.
- People and communication skills, comfortable having conversations with a diverse range of clients across different roles, countries, and cultures in person, over the phone or on video calls to deliver complex messages.
- Great analytical and technical skills
- The job requires arriving independently to a construction site in Kiryat Gat 4 times a week.
- Experience as a VDC Manager in construction projects - Advantage
- Good vibes and a sense of humor – a must-have!