Field Operations Lead
Buildots is revolutionizing the construction sector by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into the traditional construction world. The platform seamlessly transforms construction sites into digital environments, where data is the key to saving time and minimizing costs.
The Company has raised over $100M and is backed by a top-notch investors team that includes VCs, construction industry leaders, and well-known angel investors.
About the role
We are looking for a hardworking, responsible, and motivated person with a passion for fieldwork to lead our global Field Capture Technician team.
Our Field Operations Lead will be responsible for overseeing the scanning and capturing of our projects worldwide using 360-degree cameras. As a leader of a team of video capture professionals, you will play a crucial role in the image collection process for Buildots.
Tech-savviness, organization, responsibility, and a passion for fieldwork are all important.
- Managing a team of field capture technicians
- Make sure the scans are done efficiently, and in the highest quality using 360° devices
- Work together with the product and R&D to define the scanning workflows
- Operate the Day-to-day construction site visits
- Process documentation and continuous improvement of the process
- Work together with the Project Team to adapt to the needs of the Project
- Manage daily schedules, employee shifts, and time-off requests
- Assign duties to employees and oversee their progress
- Train and integrate new employees
- Provide guidance and feedback to employees when needed
- Ensure industry rules and regulations are followed
- Ensure that all safety protocols are being followed
- Experience leading people - a must
- Proficiency in English- a must
- Technical orientation
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness and ability to work on construction sites with challenging conditions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to work flexible hours
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Fieldwork experience and experience implementing technology are advantages
- Construction, photography, or surveying backgrounds are advantages
- Be a great team player and a great person