Buildots is revolutionizing the construction industry by integrating advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes.
The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimizing costs.
Our product is already in use on active construction sites in more than ten countries, delivering tremendous value to our clients and users.
This position offers the opportunity to support cutting-edge technology work.
It requires availability for at least 5 shifts per week, mostly between Sunday and Thursday, with occasional shifts on Friday mornings or Saturday evenings.
- Analyze and label data as part of our product manufacturing processes.
- Contribute to product improvement and work optimization.
- Play a central role in the company's endeavors.
- Be a crucial part of the company’s product quality.
- Participate in the configuration of projects.
- At least one year of availability is a must.
- Willingness to work on a full-time flexible schedule.
- Eagerness to learn and understand the Data world in a high-tech company.
- Efficiency and good concentration skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform repetitive and meditative work.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate efficiently with managers/team members.