Software Team Leader
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
About the role:
EverC is looking for a talented highly motivated Experienced Software Team leader to lead the EverC Application Infra Team.
The mission is to develop a stable and scalable shared-core infrastructure on top of a modern technology stack, that will enable a modular and flexible application centered around customers' needs.
The Team’s main responsibilities are:
- Designing and implementing complex business workflows
- Move to one environment for all sites to support endless growth
- Responsible to design and develop all the shared services across applications
- Re-architecting the populating data across applications
As a leader you will lead complex technological projects independently, working with other teams and groups. You will lead the development of cutting-edge features serving top-tier tech giants, market-places, and payment service processors. You will have end-to-end responsibility for the life-cycle of new features in an Agile environment, including cloud SAAS architecture (Tech stack: Java, Python, Spring, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL, BigQuery, Prometheus, Grafana).
- Lead a global team of 4 developer engineers
- Taking a leading role in architecting and developing our application infra.
- Solve diverse complex problems of scale, performance, and business logic.
- Work in an agile development methodology.
- Review code, architecture, and data to identify and troubleshoot problems and areas for improvement and optimization.
- Work together with Product, Data analysts, and Data Scientists to design and improve our product.
- To be successful as a team lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
- BSC/MSC in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ Years of Java/J2EE and OOP experience.
- At least 2-3 years of management of a software development team with 4-5 developers
- Experience with a microservices-based architecture.
- Experience with Spring Boot, JDBC/JPA, and Linux OS.
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS
- DB proficiency - including DB modeling and performance tuning
- Team player, hard worker, quick learner, independent and loves challenges
- Self-motivated Leader.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with Elasticsearch - Advantage!