Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises.
We’re here to power e-commerce growth and keep it safe from illicit products and services.
We’re working with the world’s leading fintech and marketplaces to unlock new business opportunities by highlighting the good and ensuring lightning-speed removal of the bad.
Our growing customer base includes JPMorgan, Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Adyen, Ali Pay, Amazon Pay, Intuit, Nuvei, Payoneer, Wix, eBay, Wish, Fruugo, and more
We’re backed by Viola Capital, American Express Ventures, Nyca Partners, Arbor Ventures, Kroll Red-Dot, and Bow Wave Capital, bringing the total capital invested to above $100M. Our growing product team consists of strong professionals and overall great people 😜 with proven track records (eBay, Gong, Payoneer, Pagaya, and more).
Join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in shaping our data-driven decision-making culture, driving product optimization, and ensuring our company remains at the front of the industry.
If you are passionate about product analysis, feature impact, and working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment… we invite you to apply and be part of our exciting journey.
- Investigating and solving product and business challenges.
- Creating dashboards, interpreting data, sharing insights, and developing models that improve every aspect of the product.
- Enabling data-driven decision-making for product teams, executives, and the organization to drive better outcomes.
- Present findings and insights to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and through visualizations, ensuring BI information is easily understood by non-technical audiences.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in product analytics, data analysis, and visualization techniques.
- At least 4+ years of experience as a data/product analyst, preferably within a fast-growing B2B SaaS company- a Must
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, able to work independently, initiative, highly organized, “can-do” approach.
- Proven experience using SQL- a Must
- Experience with Python/R – advantage.
- Data-driven! Experience with online product analysis: retention, funnel, feature impact, etc., and adept at working with large data sets.
- Knowledge and a solid understanding of big data and ETL process.
- Experience working with BI & visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Comfortable working with product managers, as well as data engineering and R&D Teams.
- (Advantage) BA/BSc in Industrial Engineering, Economics, information systems, Statistics, or equivalent field.
- Strong communication skills & Proficiency in English.