Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
EverC is seeking a talented individual who is passionate about helping organizations protect themselves from fraud threats and assuring quality deliverables to join its MarketView Risk team under R&D.
As a Risk analyst at EverC you will get the chance to detect emerging e-commerce threats using unique technology and manage solutions for clients while maintaining both quality and deadlines. You will be required to identify trends in risk and help to provide visibility to the different stakeholders within the company to take data-driven decisions and decide on focus areas.
- Regularly monitor the performance of our rule-based detection models, identify false positives/negatives, and refine the algorithms to improve accuracy.
- Analyze large datasets to identify patterns and trends related to risk and fraudulent activity.
- Develop, fine-tune, and implement rules and filters for the automatic fraud detection on various e-commerce platforms.
- Collaborate with software engineers, data scientists, and knowledge experts to align IP infringement detection with industry best practices and legal requirements.
- Create and maintain reports detailing IP infringement detection results, providing insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- 4+ years of big data analytical experience preferably in a product-based company – MUST
- High level proficiency in SQL – MUST
- BA/BSC in a quantitative field - MUST
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical team members.
- Strong interest in ML models - advantage
- Familiarity with additional programming languages (e.g., Python, R) - advantage