IT, Data Science
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
EverC is seeking a talented individual who is passionate about helping organizations protect themselves from fraud threats and assuring quality deliverables to join its Risk operations team.
As a Data Analyst at EverC you will develop analytics and insights to support the RIS group. You will be required to identify trends and help to provide visibility to the different stakeholders within the company to take data-driven decisions and allocate focus areas.
- Build and maintain basic data artifacts via Python and MySQL and report them correctly.
- Improve data sets quality and automate manual processes.
- Build tools to improve analysis velocity.
- Identify trends in metrics; segment metrics along suitable dimensions to reveal deeper dynamics.
- 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst, preferably in the fraud or risk field and a product-based company - MUST
- Proficiency in Python and MySQL – MUST
- Excel proficiency – MUST
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to resourcefully gather information, analyze it critically and visualize it clearly.
- Professional English skills (additional languages are an advantage).
- Have a basic understanding of distributed systems, data modeling, and scientific methods.
- Flexibility to adapt to an evolving environment with shifting priorities with the capacity to handle multiple competing demands and meet tight turnaround timelines.
- Ability to think quickly under pressure, coordinate and communicate effectively with teammates and managers to maintain high service levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attitude towards teamwork and visible proactivity