Kyiv city, Ukraine
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
EverC is looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer. The DevOps team is responsible for operational coverage of EverC services which are running on public clouds infrastructure. You will design and implement scalable systems that will keep EverC running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting-edge technologies.
- You will be focusing on cross-service components across the SaaS stack, following a DevOps engineering best practice.
- You will improve and operate our CI/CD pipeline using GitOps approach.
- You will work on areas such as automation, scale, process improvement, metric collection, security, and better visibility on all our environments.
- You will collaborate with developers to optimize service performance, reliability, failover, and scale.
- 3+ years in various DevOps roles
- 3+ years experience with cloud platforms /Architect solution and deep expertise on Cloud, preferability to AWS/Azure
- Proficiency with Kubernetes - Must
- Experience in enterprise Linux operating system administration, deployment, configuration, and management in production environment
- Experience with IaaC, Infrastructure As a Code, preferability Terraform or Crossplane - Must
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and GitOps approach, preferability using GitHub Actions and ArgoCD
- Experience with monitoring and logs solutions stack based on Prometheus, Grafana, OpenSearch, Kibana, etc.
- Experience in process automation with Bash and one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Go and/or NodeJS.
- Knowledge in a network and information security (firewalls, VPNs, LDAP, identity management, access control, etc.)
- Forward thinking, execution-orientated, and a team player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields
- Communication skills - Collaborate with cross-functional teams, address concerns and share knowledge. In addition, explain complex subject to non-technical stakeholders before moving into production to decide on the best time for execution.
- Problem-Solving and can-do approach - Strong analytical skills, anticipate future problems / proactive problem solving and optimize performance.
- Adaptability and ownership - Keeping fast movement and agile approach, with that, end to end ownership for the entire SDLC from the idea to implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting