New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
EverC is a pioneer of advanced technology that provides risk intelligence for global enterprises. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning modeling to crawl millions of domains and give our clients full visibility, insight, and understanding of the internet. We shine a light on hidden merchant risk and reveal new opportunities to help businesses grow.
EverC clients include some of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. With big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent money laundering in the e-commerce world. We are seeking a Customer Solution Architect who possesses technical depth and strong interpersonal skills.
This role includes responsibilities in all stages, from pre-sale discovery, System Demo, requirements gathering, qualification of solution, configuration, implementation, and successful delivery of a product to the customer.
If you are an analytical, technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you!
- Conduct Discovery Sessions: Lead in-depth discovery sessions with customers to thoroughly grasp their requirements and challenges.
- Problem Scoping and Research: Define the scope of customer challenges, conduct internal research to explore viable options, and present a concise overview of potential solutions.
- Recommendation and Stakeholder Collaboration: Formulate clear recommendations based on research findings and collaborate with cross-departmental teams to make informed decisions on the selected solutions.
- Project Leadership: Collaborate with various groups within the organization to lead and oversee POC’s and/or the implementation of the chosen solution, ensuring successful project execution.
- Continuous Improvement Analysis: Provide the organization with insightful analyses of recurring business requirements from the customer base, contributing to ongoing improvements in product offerings and strategies.
- Professional Experience: A minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Solution Architect, Pre-sale Engineer, or Technical Account Manager in a global company is mandatory.
- Solution Analysis and Tech-Based Solutions: Demonstrated expertise in analyzing and defining requirements, as well as constructing technology-based solutions.
- Enterprise Client Engagement: Proven experience working with large enterprise clients, showcasing an understanding of their unique challenges and requirements.
- Sales Acumen: Strong sales capabilities and a track record of success in customer-facing roles, with the ability to effectively communicate technical solutions to clients.
- Adaptability and Quick Learning: Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies swiftly and learn effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Self-Managed and Self-Driven: Proactively takes charge of responsibilities and projects, demonstrating effective self-management and a determined, self-driven work ethic.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additional proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Presentation skills : Strong presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Problem Solving and Can-Do attitude: Demonstrates a proactive and solution-oriented approach to challenges, utilizing analytical skills and creativity to identify and implement effective solutions.
- Project Management Skills: Proficiency in project management, ensuring successful end-to-end delivery of solutions within scope, time, and constraints.
- Fast-Paced Environment: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
- Cross -departmental collaboration: Successfully collaborated with Product and Engineering teams in startup settings, fostering effective communication and goal alignment.
- Industry Knowledge: Knowledge and experience in the online payment industry is a significant advantage.
- Working in a startup environment is an advantage
- Travel Readiness: Availability for travel domestic and international (up to 25% of the time) is a requirement.