Customer Experience Billing Specialist
GlassesUSA.com has been disrupting the traditional eyewear industry, becoming the fastest growing and leading online eyewear retailer in the world with millions of customers. Our cutting-edge in-house technologies and data-driven philosophy constantly keep us on the frontline of the global eCommerce B2C industry.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Billing Specialist to assist our customers with all their billing needs.
The CX Billing Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and solving billing inquiries and issues. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers exceptional customer experience during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Experience in customer service/support/sales or a similar role via live chat/email/phone.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Experience using help desk software is a plus.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities are a must.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Great with numbers and have an analytical mindset.
- Great customer service organization - deliver WOW to our customers.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email, chat, or phone.
- Diagnosing customer billing issues or requests, solving problems and helping with queries about their order.
- Complete tickets based on priority and SLA protocols.
Role located in Ramat HaChayal, Tel Aviv in a hybrid capacity.