Customer Experience and Billing Specialist
GlassesUSA.com has been disrupting the traditional eyewear industry, becoming the fastest growing and leading online eyewear retailer in the world with millions of customers. Our cutting-edge in-house technologies and data-driven philosophy constantly keep us on the frontline of the global eCommerce B2C industry.
Established in 2022, the Atlanta Fulfillment Center has grown rapidly since its creation. It has a fun and dynamic energy, with a clear vision (pun intended) for growth and development in the future!
GlassesUSA is looking for an individual that can offer over-the-phone technical assistance to individuals and businesses that builds a positive customer experience and inspires our customers with our passion and zeal for our customers’ well-being.
The CX Specialist's responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through the purchase flow as needed. To be successful in this role, an individual must be an excellent communicator who is able to earn our customers’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers exceptional customer experience during all customer journeys with us.
- Previous experience in customer support/sales/CX or a similar role.
- Experience using help desk software such as Talkdesk or Zendesk.
- Understanding of CRM systems such as Monday.
- Proficient with Google Suite.
- Proficient with Microsoft.
- High School GED required.
- Must be able to work a 9-hour schedule with varied hours.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
What GlassesUSA is looking for:
- An individual with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Great customer experience organization - deliver WOW to our customers!
- Patience when handling tough cases and showing empathy to customers.
- A cheerful individual capable of positively impacting others.
- A team player, able to work harmoniously in a team environment.
- An individual with a focus on customer and client satisfaction.
- An individual with previous experience with technology.
- Entitlements to the company’s benefits policy
- Paid time off
- Sick days
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Referral program
Full-time. On site.
- 9-Hour Shifts, rotating shifts from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM up to 12:00 PM-9:00 PM