Senior Business Associate
GlassesUSA.com has been disrupting the traditional eyewear industry, becoming the fastest growing and leading online eyewear retailer in the world with millions of customers. Our cutting edge in-house technologies and data-driven philosophy constantly keep us on the frontline of the global eCommerce B2C industry.
Our Strategy & BI department is looking for a talented, business-oriented, and driven Senior Business Analyst to join the team.
This person will play a key role in the analysis and optimization of the rapidly expanding business activity, and will take part in the execution of growth strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate is an energetic team player with exceptional data analysis skills, who can use data to effectively drive results in a fast-growing company and aims to enter the business world. A self-motivated with a high degree of comfort and the ability to leverage data to drive decision-making and turn action items into enhanced performance
- Analyse and optimize products and activities and use data-driven conclusions to influence and support tactical and strategic decisions.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from various departments to carry out plans and translate strategy into business results.
- Conduct customer analysis including segmentation, profitability, customer value, trends, and behavior.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis under tight deadlines.
- BA in a highly quantitative field such as economics, statistics, accounting, and mathematics from a leading university - a must.
- Exceptional Excel skills - a must.
- Business analysis expert - a must.
- Fluent English - both written and verbal - a must.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively.
- Internship at one of the Big 4 accounting firms – an advantage.
- Ecommerce or internet company experience - an advantage.
- Experience working with databases - an advantage.
- Experience working with business analytics and visualization software - an advantage.
Position located in Ramat HaChayal, Tel Aviv.