Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
GlassesUSA.com has been disrupting the traditional eyewear industry, becoming the fastest growing and leading online eyewear retailer in the world with millions of customers. Our cutting edge in-house technologies and data-driven philosophy constantly keep us on the frontline of the global eCommerce B2C industry.
Our Operations department is looking for a driven Import & Export Coordinator to join our in-house team.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the Import Manager with the company's import and export processes. Air land and sea shipments.
- Assist with monitoring all day-to-day activities, new orders, status updates, follow ups etcetera.
- Ongoing work with internal and external stakeholders. Brokers, agencies, and relevant in-house departments.
- Assistance with financial related aspects and follow ups.
What do you need to have?
- Experience as an Export & Import Coordinator – A must.
- Fluent English (Writing, reading, speaking) – A must.
- Experience working with ERP systems – Big advantage.
- Knowledge with Priority – An advantage.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office or similar.
- A team player – excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Role is located in Ramat HaChayal, Tel Aviv.