As the fastest growing and leading online eyewear retailer in the world, GlassesUSA.com has been at the forefront of disrupting the traditional eyewear industry. With millions of delighted customers, our cutting-edge in-house technologies and data-driven philosophy have been driving our success in the global eCommerce, B2C sector.
Our brick-and-mortar locations are our way of interacting with our millions of customers, allowing new audiences to get to know our brands, providing an exceptional seamless GlassesUSA.com omnichannel personalized shopping experience.
About The Role:
GlassesUSA.com is searching for skilled and enthusiastic Opticians to join our growing retail business. In this role, you’ll become an expert in our brand and products. You will be providing exceptional customer service, responsible for working one on one with clients to discuss their eye care needs and assist them through the full eyewear shopping experience.
If you are a licensed Optician in NY and have a passion for customer experience, sales, and technology, you will be a great match for this role.
What you'll do:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service and work directly with customers to help meet all their eyewear needs.
- Use your knowledge to educate customers about product options and terminology used in prescriptions.
- Assist with difficult or complex product needs.
- Assist with developing sales and customer service best practices,
- Represent our brand to help educate others and get them excited about our values and mission.
- Serves as a responsible alternate store key holder.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
Who you are:
- A licensed dispensing optician in NYS, passionate about the eyewear and retail industries.
- Equipped with exceptional interpersonal skills to deliver top-notch customer service
- You are an excellent communicator who can explain technical terms in a way that customers and not licensed team members can understand.
- An energetic, positive team player who’s able to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Organized, attentive, and detail oriented.
- A positive team member with excellent interpersonal abilities
- An eyewear professional who constantly challenges what you already know and keeps an open mind.
Some benefits of working at GlassesUSA.com for Full-Time Employees:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Life and ST< disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Bereavement Policy
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free Eyewear
New York City Pay Range
- Hourly pay range start * $25
- Hourly pay range end * $27
Full Time - Garden City, NY