As the fastest growing and leading online eyewear retailer in the world, GlassesUSA.com has been at the forefront of disrupting the traditional eyewear industry. With millions of delighted customers, our cutting-edge in-house technologies and data-driven philosophy have been driving our success in the global eCommerce, B2C sector.
Our brick-and-mortar locations are our way of interacting with our millions of customers, allowing new audiences to get to know our brands, providing an exceptional seamless GlassesUSA.com omnichannel personalized shopping experience.
About The Role:
GlassesUSA.com is in search of a highly motivated Store Manager to become part of our rapidly growing retail Team. The primary role of the Store Manager at GlassesUSA.com is to serve as a guiding force within the store by spearheading optical endeavors, boosting optical sales, and achieving the organization's pivotal outcomes via our people-oriented culture and brand experience.
The Store Manager has the authority and responsibility to uphold our brand's values and standards of excellence, direct and supervise the team, make staffing decisions, guarantee customer satisfaction, oversee the store’s financial performance, and manage inventory.
If you have previous retail management experience, are a talented salesperson, and possess exceptional leadership skills, you will be a great match for this role. Working knowledge of eyewear products as well as an understanding of eye health are significant advantages.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by overseeing daily store operations and providing superior service.
- Achieving sales targets by assisting customers through the entire shopping journey and guiding the store’s team by sharing your sales knowledge.
- Report on store’s sales performance, buying trends and customer needs.
- Build and foster an engaged, effective team through recruitment and onboarding, as well as ongoing training, strong product knowledge, and development. Lead Monthly performance and development reviews for each store team member.
- Investigates underlying causes of recurring problems; goes beyond symptoms to determine root cause; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Manage daily scheduling and payroll for the store team.
- Oversee inventory management and ensure store is well-stocked with merchandise.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as legal requirements. risk management and safety.
- Create an inclusive workplace culture by treating all teammates and customers with respect.
Who you are:
- You are an established top performer with 3+ years of experience in a managerial role at a complex, customer-focused, operationally excellent retailer, preferably in the optical or eyewear industry.
- Driven by a desire to improve sales results and deliver only the best customer service.
- Able to build, coach, and retain a high-performing team that meets sales, operational, exceptional customer service, and financial performance goals. A positive team member with excellent interpersonal abilities. Able to inspire your team by promoting the Company’s vision and purpose in a compelling way.
- A decision-maker who can communicate their ideas clearly, honestly, and sympathetically.
- A resourceful problem-solver and out-of-the-box thinker when faced with challenges.
- Passionate about providing nothing-but-wonderful service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding eyewear products and eye health - A significant advantage.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
Some benefits of working at Glasses USA for Full-Time Employees:
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Life and ST< disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Bereavement Policy
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free Eyewear
New York City Pay Range
- Hourly pay range start * $27
- Hourly pay range end * $29