Jr. Financial Planning Analyst (m/w/x)
Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are searching for a Jr. Commercial & Financial Planning Analyst to join our talented Commercial team in Berlin - hybrid (3 days per week minimum).
🎯 What you will contribute:
- Be responsible for preparing financial reports to be used by the CEO, CCO, CFO and whole Leadership Team of the company.
- Keep track of Assets financial performance as well as the Cash that is being generated by each country, channel and category.
- Be responsible for preparing Investors Reports regarding commercial area performance.
- Work together with Finance, Corporate Finance, Operations, Business Intelligence and Category Management teams.
- Develop KPIs and implement them into the current structure.
- Support the Commercial Team bringing data-driven insights from your analysis (key Grover KPIs, transactional and customer behavior data, market research, and others).
⭐️ What you care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
🤝 What you bring:
- Completed Bachelor Studies with a focus in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Ideally, 1-2 years of financial experience in a similar role.
- Ability to synthesize a problem, make hypotheses, be efficient with your analytical approach and then concisely present findings and solutions.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Google Workspace. SQL is a plus.
- Deeply data-driven and analytical mindset with knowledge of e-commerce economic units and good understanding of financial KPIs.
- Great communication skills, flexible mentality and excitement towards new challenges.
- Hands-on and proactive problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Fluency in English.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us:
- Hybrid environment with flexible working hours.
- BVG monthly discount to drive you everywhere in Germany.
- Mental health support with Nilohealth.
- Physical health support with ClassPass or Urban Sports Club.
- Annual learning budget of 1000€ per year.
- Exclusive Grover Tech discount for you, your friends and family.
- A diverse global team of 75 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.