Key Account Manager DACH - German speaking (m/w/x)
Grover makes access to tech easy, affordable, and sustainable—with flexible tech rental subscriptions. No deposits, no commitment, just tech when you want it for as long as you need it.
With around $1.3 billion in financing, Grover is one of Germany’s best-funded scale-ups, and we’re growing fast. Since 2015, we’ve gone from a small startup operating out of a Berlin apartment to a team of 500+ people, bringing flexible tech subscriptions to renters across Germany, Austria, the USA, Spain, and The Netherlands.
And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access the tech they need.
Our Mission & Vision
We’re making it possible for more people to get the best out of life–with flexible, affordable access to the tech they need. That was our bold vision when we started back in 2015, and—with over 1 million renters across 5 countries—we’re right on track.
We’re also proud to champion a more sustainable way to use tech. With over 500,000 devices returned, refurbished, and recirculated so far, we’ve already saved 1,500 tons of e-waste from ending up in a landfill.
Want to join us on our mission to give more people flexible access to the tech they need? We’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager full-time, to join our talented B2B Sales team, in our Berlin HQ.
🎯 What you will contribute:
- Focus on revenue growth (cross-sell/upsell), retention, and relationship building for Grover's biggest accounts
- Ensure the utmost satisfaction of our key accounts: understanding their needs, providing exceptional service, and promptly addressing any concerns. You aim to foster long-term relationships that lead to client retention and loyalty
- Developing and executing strategic account plans
- Track customer needs and new feature requests
- Collaborate across teams to drive greater levels of automation, establish more standardized processes, and increase cross-functional communication
- Keep up to date with industry changes related to our activities and clients' needs
🤝 What you bring:
- 3+ years as a Key Account Manager
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement
- Fluent in German with excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- You are obsessed with making customers happy
- Experience managing and improving Sales KPIs
🔥 What you will love about us:
- Hybrid model with 30 days per year to work abroad
- BVG monthly discount to drive you anywhere in Berlin
- Online Mental health support with Nilohealth
- Urban Sports Club or ClassPass discounts
- Annual learning budget of 1000€
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per Year
- Exclusive Grover Tech discount for you & your loved ones
- Engaging, open office located in Berlin-Schöneberg with regular events
- A diverse global team of 70 nationalities (and counting!) - genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends
If you fancy an influential role and making our world a little greener, become part of the Grover Family, and let's grow together. 💚
We are looking forward to e-meeting you! 🚀