Claims Team Leader - INSHUR (UK)
Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating and friendly, with loads of opportunities for growth and plenty of freedom to make a real impact? This could be the place for you!
We are looking for a Claims Team Leader to join us at INSHUR. Supported by (and reporting to) the Claims Manager, you'll be joining a friendly team of claims professionals who thrive on delivering exceptional service to INSHUR customers.
You’ll be working on re-inventing insurance in exciting markets across multiple territories including the UK, US and the Netherlands, and new European countries as we expand.
What you'll do
As a Claims Team Leader, you'll be at the helm of a dynamic team, orchestrating the claims process and ensuring that each customer receives unparalleled support and service. Your role will be pivotal in upholding the standards of our in-house claim’s operation, driving the team towards delivering efficient and empathetic claims resolutions.
Lead and mentor a team of claims professionals, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
Oversee the end-to-end claims process, ensuring compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
Develop strategies to minimise claims costs and maximise customer satisfaction.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline claims operations and enhance the overall customer experience.
We don’t have a definite checklist of skills - our hiring process is much more about aptitude and passion than ticking boxes. So don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the listed skills and experience.
That said, below is a guideline of skills that we think would make you successful in this role.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- A Leader who thrives on guiding teams and processes to success
- You possess strong communication, technical and strategic mindset
- The ability to inspire those around you.
- Are passionate about delivering excellent customer service
Your colleagues say you:
- A proactive innovator always looking for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- An empathetic mentor who values knowledge-sharing and team development
- Customer-focused with a sharp eye for detail and commitment to excellence.
What we offer
We offer all our employees stock options and we will pay into your pension monthly. We've also built a benefits package that invests in our people’s long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing. Here’s a sample of what this includes:
- 30 days of holiday annually in addition to bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Up to 13 weeks of parental leave at full pay, regardless of your gender
- Flexible working hours
- Annual personal training allowance and regular learning opportunities
- Monthly flexible wellbeing allowance to help you stay healthy and productive
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
It goes without saying that we provide everyone with a laptop, monitor, top of the range kit, and any software you need.
INSHUR is the fastest-growing global provider of insurance for the on-demand economy, making coverage fair and accessible for drivers.
Cutting edge technology underpins our revolutionary offering for on demand drivers, keeping premiums affordable and delivering results for partners. With a focus on embedded insurance solutions, and complementary technology integrations for digital platform providers such as Uber and Amazon, we’ve been helping drivers stay on the road since 2016 through our data, technology and in-house expertise.
We completed our B1 funding as well as the acquisition of American Business Insurance in 2023. We have exciting plans to continue growing our portfolio and product lines and expand to new territories in the future.
As a global team of around 200 people based across the US, UK and the Netherlands, we value:
- Generosity, inclusivity, open-mindedness and diversity
- The delivery of great results and learning in the open
- Freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- The wellbeing of our teammates and the people around us
And… Enjoying the ride!
We believe that having a diverse team where everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We are passionate about equal opportunities and improving the tech industry for the better, so we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our offices, when open, are child-friendly, dog-friendly and fully wheelchair-accessible.
While this position is advertised as full-time, we are flexible on the specific arrangements for the right candidate and would be happy to discuss part-time, job-share or other flexible arrangements, if required. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements for your interview and we will do our best to accommodate.