Credit and Collections Supervisor
Unity Technologies is looking for a Credit and Collections Supervisor to be an integral part of our revenue accounting operations team! You will be working cross functionally with our Sale Operations, Finance and Revenue accounting operations team. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your responsibilities include supervising Collection Analysts (overseeing their work and performing first level reviews), partnering with cross functional teams to ensure systems and processes are set up to support efficient collections, and reporting collections activity and metrics to the Sr. Manager of Financial Operations.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
This is a hybrid role based in our Bangalore office. General working hours for this role will be 2pm-10pm IST during the weekdays.
What you'll be doing
- Supervise a collection and credit team that supports our global revenue operations
- Understand payment delays and trends in order to communicate out to global accounting, finance, sales and legal
- Maintain and track credit and collections dashboards.
- Support month end close activities
- Support audit requests for Accounts Receivable, as needed
- Partner with business and IT teams to upgrade processes and improve AR status, also Initiate projects to improve collectibility rates
- AR trends analysis for month-end and Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Proactively monitor client receivables and set weekly targets for the team to prioritize collection efforts to drive DSO improvement
- Support bad debts accrual for financial statements and Maintain credit & collections policies, SOX and internal controls
- Develop a team culture that emphasizes customer service, accountability, quality, continuous improvement and high performance
What we're looking for
- B.A in Accounting/Economics/Finance or related field.
- 4+ years of Accounts Receivable or Collection management experience
- 2+ years of team supervisor experience
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills (lookup functions, pivot tables, etc.) and experience working with large amounts of data.
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, Workday, and/or Netsuite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong Leadership & Team building skills
- Proven ability to effectively work cross functionally with all levels of a company, particularly executive sales management
You might also have
- Experience in Software and Advertising industries
- Order-to-Cash business process management experience
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- International relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.