Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, Risk Assurance and Advisory provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve Unity’s operations.
The Internal Auditor role will support Risk Assurance and Advisory Programs including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, Operational Audit, and Enterprise Risk Management. We help Unity achieve its business objectives by bringing a systematic, objective, and disciplined approach to evaluating the effectiveness of the Company’s governance, risk management, and compliance and control practices.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the SOX compliance program, including: planning, testing and evaluation of the design and effectiveness of Unity's internal controls over financial reporting.
- Build relationships and collaborate with business partners within Unity to identify control gaps, establish action plans, and process improvement opportunities for efficient, effective, and scalable processes whilst using industry leading practices tailored to Unity’s business.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across accounting and finance teams, IT, legal, external auditors, and co-sourced providers.
- Work on internal audit projects and provide reporting to management and business/system owners.
- Support other projects, as needed.
What we’re looking for
- Experience with public company SOX requirements, external audit, internal audit, risk management, controls and/or corporate compliance.
- Strong organizational, research, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IIA Professional Practices and Standards, US GAAP, COSO, PCAOB Auditing Standards, risk and controls leading practices.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organization, and continuous improvement towards leading practices
- Positive "self-starter" can-do approach and goal to drive positive impact at Unity
You might also have
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills.
- Professional certification equivalent to a CA, CPA, CIA, or CISA
- Big 4 Audit experience and/or industry background in AdTech or Software industry
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.