Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting Operations
As the Senior Manager, Revenue Accounting Operations for Unity, you will lead our local team of Credit, Collections, Billings and Publisher Payments professionals. Additionally, you will be a key contributor in the design, integration, and deployment of new lead-to-cash processes and systems. You will also collaborate closely with finance and accounting leadership, to impact our bottom-line and drive results!
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
This is a hybrid position based in our Bangalore office.
What you'll be doing
- Manage and lead a local team that is responsible for day-to-day revenue accounting operations, including credit management, billing, collections, cash application and publisher payments
- Partner with global operation leaders within accounting, finance, sales, legal and IT to implement best in class systems and processes that drive efficiencies and reduce manual work
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the efficiency and effectiveness of the revenue accounting operations team
- Generate and analyze reports related to revenue accounting operations performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement
- Implement and monitor a global credit management and collection process that minimizes the risk of bad debt
- Ensure SOX compliance and maintain internal controls for the respective areas of responsibility by monitoring/updating accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Integrate acquired companies for the respective areas of responsibility to ensure a smooth and timely transition/integration.
- Coach, mentor and lead a team across multiple functions focused on high quality deliverables and fosters learning, open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Lead special projects as needed
What you're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years of prior related work experience,
- Possess the ability to multi-task and work in time-sensitive situations.
- High level of attention to detail, aptitude for planning/managing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written), organizational, and project planning skills. Must have the ability to effectively work and communicate with all levels/functions throughout the company as well as external customers. Should be customer-service driven and have a positive outlook.
- Prior experience in finance transformation
- Experience with supervising managers and driving automation/system implementations.
You might also have
- Previous experience in the technology industry is highly desired.
- Working knowledge SaleForce, Zuora and large ERP systems (Workday Financials, Netsuite)
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- International relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.