QA Team Lead
Founded in 2011, Juganu’s mission is to converge the benefits of the digital into the physical world by enabling safe and connected environments. .Using lighting infrastructure as a vehicle for change, Juganu uses advanced AI-driven light technology to transform public spaces into safe environments backed by leading investors including Comcast Ventures, Amdocs, Viola Growth, and others.
Juganu is headquartered in Israel and has rapidly-growing offices in the US, Mexico and Brazil. To learn more, visit: www.juganu.com
Juganu is looking for an experienced QA Team Lead to join our growing R&D team, collaborating mainly with our Network, AI & Application Framework teams.
- Manage a cross-functional team of QA testers
- Work closely within the different development teams in R&D and Product Management
- Define new processes and select proper tools to support this process
- Full ownership in tests of wireless networking debugging, Video, AI analytics and application frameworks
Handling all aspects of manual testing: Designing and writing test criteria, including functional testing, customer/end user testing, designing automated tests, stress tests for new features & new products
- Participate in sprints, assisting the teams, communicating clear status in a concise manner
- Ability to research, develop test plans and resolve technical issues
- Full ownership from development phase on to handing the release over to Customer Success and supporting issues discovered in the field
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA Team Lead
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in software testing
- At least 2 years of experience with Automation development
- Team player, strong communication, Independent, experienced working in startup environment, sense of urgency and planning skills
- Experience in networking
- Knowledge in Linux
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with mobile
- Experience in writing STD/ATP according to product specs.
- Experience with developing test automation infrastructure.
- Knowledge with SQL/NoSQL DB
- Experience with API testing
- Expert of QA processes and test methodologies
- Experience with management tools such as Jira, Confluence