R&D Linux Embedded Software Developer
Juganu enables digital transformation in public spaces.
By leveraging the density of lighting infrastructure, Juganu provides a wireless platform with an abundance of applications for a more connected, productive and safe environment, indoors and outdoors, at a fraction of cost and time.
Juganu is looking for a sharp R&D Linux Embedded Software Developer to take part in Juganu's revolutionary Smart City solution . If you are an innovative, creative and skillful Linux software developer , with passion for cutting edge technology, this position just might be for you!.
As part of the growing networking group, you’ll be a major contributor for the architecture, design and implementation of our new groundbreaking communication solution. You’ll be expected to be an innovative strong Hands-on developer, along with technical leading of various topics, and a holistic overview of our end-to-end solution (server vs thousands of clients).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or an equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Hands-on Embedded development in Linux environment
- Understanding of Wireless communication with focus on Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11ac/ax preferred)
- Good understanding of Linux Networking
- Experience in Micro-Services development
- Strong and proven experience in C/ C++ languages
- Experience in Server-Client communications and Data Distribution Systems concepts (Redis, Apache Kafka, publish-subscribe, producer-consumer)
- Experience in interfacing with SQL and NoSQL Database
- Ability to see the high-level architecture and design to scale
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills and Can-Do attitude
- Experience in cloud environments and cloud deployment
- Experience in REST API implementation and usage
- Familiarity with other Server-Side languages and frameworks such as Python, Java, etc
- Experience in build systems, package managers (RPM, OPKG) and deployment tools
- Experience in working with Git