Computer Vision & AI Software Engineer
Founded in 2011, Juganu’s mission is to converge the benefits of the digital into the physical world by enabling safe and connected environments. .Using lighting infrastructure as a vehicle for change, Juganu uses advanced AI-driven light technology to transform public spaces into safe environments backed by leading investors including Comcast Ventures, Amdocs, Viola Growth, and others.
Juganu is headquartered in Israel and has rapidly-growing offices in the US, Mexico and Brazil. To learn more, visit: www.juganu.com
Juganu is looking for a sharp Computer Vision & AI Software Engineer to join the Juganu Analytics team!
You will be responsible for a complete development cycle: from the early stages of problem analysis and customer requirements, through the research, design and development stages.
You will work closely with engineers from different multidisciplinary teams, including Hardware (embedded device, built in-house), Mechanic, Networking, QA and Product.
You will have an amazing opportunity to use your creativity to create algorithms from scratch and take part in Juganu's smart city revolution.
- Extensive experience in AI computer vision algorithms
- Experience in classic computer vision and machine/deep learning algorithms
- Experience with Python, C, C++ programming
- Good understanding of SW architecture and OS
- Technical approach, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Self-driven, communicative, and passionate for new technologies
- B.Sc. SW Engineering )or similar fields(
- 5+ years Software/Algorithms Engineering
- Experience with Embedded Devices
- Experience with 3D processing
- Experience with Image Processing
- Experience with Optics (camera calibration)
- Experience with Signal Processing (Audio, Gas)
- Experience with Client-Server architecture, dockers, DB
- CUDA, C++, OpenCV, TRT