Juganu is a world leader in digitizing public spaces, making them smart and connected through the creation of a groundbreaking, sustainable platform that provides access (5G/public WiFi), IoT framework, AI-based applications, and high-quality illumination fused within a single lighting fixture.
Founded in 2011 the company holds 67 registered patents and has strategic partnerships with multi-billion-dollar global tech leaders such as Comcast, NCR, Qualcomm, Nokia, and Amdocs.
Juganu is looking for a sharp Backend Engineer to take part in Juganu's revolutionary Smart City solution. If you are an innovative, creative and skillful Backend Engineer with a passion for cutting-edge technology, this position just might be for you! As part of the application team, you’ll help build the next-generation system of systems, which will change the way cities consume data from IoT and other data resources.
- Design, develop and analyze scalable sufficient critical pipelines and services to support Juganu’s vision and long-term goals
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
- Work collaboratively with other project team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Python (advantage) or other procedural programming languages
- Good understanding of scalability, code performance and troubleshooting – must.
- Experience in relational and non-relational DBs- - must.
- Experience with Linux -must
- Experience with Docker- must
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of code architecture, OOP concepts parallelism and asynchronous programming methods, design patterns and best practices
- Ability to write clean ,well-structured and well tested code
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with cloud development - Advantage.
- Experience working with CI-CD, Kubernetes - Advantage