R&D Backend Engineer
Founded in 2011, Juganu’s mission is to converge the benefits of the digital into the physical world by enabling safe and connected environments. .Using lighting infrastructure as a vehicle for change, Juganu uses advanced AI-driven light technology to transform public spaces into safe environments backed by leading investors including Comcast Ventures, Amdocs, Viola Growth, and others.
Juganu is headquartered in Israel and has rapidly-growing offices in the US, Mexico and Brazil. To learn more, visit: www.juganu.com
Juganu is looking for a bright R&D Backend Engineer to join our embedded networking team.
If you are a versatile, interdisciplinary, skillful, and motivated engineer, with a passion for cutting edge technology,
this position just might be for you!
As part of the Team, you will work on development and implementation of our new disruptive communication solution combined with embedded AI edge analytics. You will help transform cities and retail to take the shift to the digital world.
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge with backend micro-services architecture, Linux environments (Kernel/User/Networking stack/NW drivers)
- 4+ years of experience developing/supporting large scale solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Deep understanding of micro-service architecture
- Excellent skills in c++, go and Python languages
- Understanding of Wireless communication with focus on Wi-Fi is an advantage
- Experience with Linux Open Embedded framework
- Working knowledge in Wi-Fi 802.11AC/AX, specifically with Qualcomm driver is a big plus
- Working knowledge in VMS, AI/Server Analytics/Edge Analytics/IoT/MQTT/Kafka
- Working knowledge in Security
- Working knowledge in synchronized wireless communication protocols.