Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
Founded in 2011, Juganu is a technology company providing game-changing solutions for professional Lighting and Communication market.
We created a light that lights, sees, connects, and thinks. By learning from our surroundings, we pave the way towards a more livable future
Our vision is to provide an ecosystem for a fully connected world that provides native environment for intelligent solutions.
By bringing together a light technology, wireless backhaul technology and edge-based AI, we build platforms for next generation smart services.
Want to learn more about JUGANU and become a part of the revolution? Meet us and let us know how you think your expertise can become part of the JUGANU family.
Juganu is seeking a Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager QACM, that will be responsible for the overall quality of the company. The QACM will develop and implement a system for quality and reliability testing for the company and it’s products. The QA work with all groups in the company, customers (internal and external), and suppliers to identify challenges and improvement opportunities, analyze the root cause, and following up the relevant corrective and preventive actions:
- Create and maintain the QA policy and system for the company.
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery
- Work with the company teams to improve internal processes
- Improve the quality of products while performing failure analysis, corrective and preventive actions
- Identify business opportunities, facilitate RCA and improve processes to increase efficiency, reduce labor and overhead costs
- Lead Nonconformance and CAPA activities
- Work with the buyers and strategic suppliers to enhance the quality of vendors
- Perform internal and external training
- Perform internal and external Quality audits
- Maintain compliance with local and international federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies
- The QM will report Chief Operations and Customer Success Officer.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical / Electronics engineering – an advantage
- Relevant experience
- Experience in a multidisciplinary, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 standards mandatory, knowledge in ISO 27000 standards advantage
- Knowledge in UL, NOM, FCC certifications - advantage
- Familiarity with LEAN methodology
- Fluent / High level of English, Spanish advantage
- Priority is an advantage.
- Minimum Five years experience
- Self-motivated and team player
- Biased for action
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Good communications skills
- Assertiveness & Independent work
- Reliability & Credibility
- Very well organized
- Mechanical Drawing reading
- Meticulousness & preciseness