Customer Success Manager
About Lama AI
80% of small businesses get rejected for the financing they desperately need to thrive and to survive, and we couldn’t remain indifferent. Lama AI was founded to provide small business owners with fair opportunities, delivered with speed and efficiency. Together with our bank and fintech partners, we are building an embedded lending network, and helping small businesses access the capital they are starving for, and unlock their growth potential.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs, who have previously built multiple companies, Lama AI is backed by Tier-1 fintech investors.What does it mean for you? You’ve got an amazing opportunity to join a strong and ambitious team, empower small businesses, have fun and enjoy a fascinating journey, while unlocking your own career potential.
What you’ll do
Are you passionate about FinTech and building long-term relationships? Do you enjoy working with leaders and helping them unlock new opportunities?
As the Customer Success Manager at Lama AI, you will be one of the main points of contact and solutions advisor for US banks, working alongside their executive management as well as our platform users. Your responsibilities will span across the entire customer journey, making sure our enterprise clients receive exceptional attention and an outstanding experience. You'll dive into presale processes, ensuring everything runs smoothly and aligning our internal operations to meet customer requirements. Post-sale, you'll take charge of delivering our innovative solutions on time and managing project timelines with precision. After the onboarding, you’ll be their trusted advisor as you understand their ever-evolving needs and provide ongoing guidance to ensure their continued satisfaction and success.
- Own the end-to-end customer experience, ensuring a seamless customer journey from presale to post-sale and ongoing maintenance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, development, and sales teams to understand customer requirements, align processes, and ensure a superior customer experience.
- Manage post-sale delivery with precision, overseeing timelines, deliverables, and resources to ensure the successful implementation of our innovative solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely information to customers regarding product features, pricing, and delivery timelines.
- Proactively engage with customers and act as a trusted advisor to enterprise clients, providing expert guidance and support to maximize their success and achieve their business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze customer usage data to drive continuous improvement, product enhancements, and promote market positioning.
- At least 2 years of experience working with enterprise clients in the US in at least one of the following areas: presale, post-sale, or customer success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients at all levels.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to handle multiple customer engagements simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze complex customer requirements.
- Native English
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.