About Lama AI
80% of small businesses get rejected for the financing they desperately need to thrive and to survive, and we couldn’t remain indifferent. Lama AI was founded to provide small business owners with fair opportunities, delivered with speed and efficiency. Together with our bank and fintech partners, we are building an embedded lending network, and helping small businesses access the capital they are starving for, and unlock their growth potential.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs, who have previously built multiple companies, Lama AI is backed by Tier-1 fintech investors.What does it mean for you? You’ve got an amazing opportunity to join a strong and ambitious team, empower small businesses, have fun and enjoy a fascinating journey, while unlocking your own career potential.
What you’ll do
We are a small, passionate, and mission driven team of software engineers who approach our work as artisans. Each of us is experienced and knowledgeable in a range of technologies, starting from React and Node.Js, all the way up to Kubernetes, AWS, and Kafka.
We take ownership seriously and our responsibilities go beyond just coding. We play an active role in defining and prioritizing features, monitoring our platform in production, evaluating the results of our work, and seeking out ways to drive value for the company and our partners.
You will be a part of a small startup team that is moving extremely fast and building an awesome solution. As such, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the entire Lama AI platform. This includes frontend, backend and sometimes even devops work (this is a full-stack position).
- Working closely with a cross-functional team that includes product, design, and analysis.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and debugging any production issues that arise.
- Incorporating cutting-edge AI tools for advanced financial analysis.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends and incorporating them into our platform.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Highly knowledgeable in at least one modern programming language, such as Typescript / Python.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS or GCP.
- Strong understanding of software engineering and design principles.
- Experience with at least one web development framework, such as React, Vue.js or Angular.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies.