About Lama AI
80% of small businesses get rejected for the financing they desperately need to thrive and to survive, and we couldn’t remain indifferent. Lama AI was founded to provide small business owners with fair opportunities, delivered with speed and efficiency. Together with our bank and fintech partners, we are building an embedded lending network, and helping small businesses access the capital they are starving for, and unlock their growth potential.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs, who have previously built multiple companies, Lama AI is backed by Tier-1 fintech investors.What does it mean for you? You’ve got an amazing opportunity to join a strong and ambitious team, empower small businesses, have fun and enjoy a fascinating journey, while unlocking your own career potential.
What you’ll do
The Product Manager will play a crucial role in the success of Lama AI. You will be responsible for managing the product development process from concept to launch, executing the product vision, prioritizing the product backlog, staying up-to-date with industry trends, and working with stakeholders to keep them informed of product development progress and upcoming releases.
You will also be responsible for continuously gathering user and prospect feedback to improve and iterate on the product and identifying opportunities for growth and revenue generation.
- Develop and execute the company's product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Manage the product development process from concept to launch.
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO, and cross-functional teams to understand customer needs and identify opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams to deliver high-quality products that meet customer needs and exceed expectations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings to ensure the company's products are competitive.
- Communicate product updates and progress to internal teams and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of product management in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with customer-facing applications
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality products on time and on budget
- Experience working with data products - advantage