Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators and brands express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools, Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services, Popular Pays, provides content creators the ability to partner with brands to monetize their work and offers brands opportunities to scale their content through tailored creator partnerships. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our Creative & Design department helps color the future of our innovative apps and touches everything from UI/UX, to branding, creative marketing, and product. With over 90 designers, we are proud to be one of the leading design employers in the creative space.
The Creative Studio Team at Lightricks thrives on collaborative synergy, versatility in design, and open communication. Our expertise extends to graphic creation, typography, and motion across digital and web platforms, entrusted with crafting and evolving the company’s visual identity. As we lead its development through cross-company collaborations, we maintain a flexible approach, balancing quality with practicality. We're looking for a Brand Designer with rich experience from a reputable large-scale firm, ready to contribute to, and elevate our brand narrative.
- Create a distinct visual language that accurately communicates the brand’s identity and values across all campaigns and platforms.
- Translate conceptual ideas into compelling design elements and visuals that effectively deliver the brand message to the target audience.
- Design and execution of branding materials, including both digital and print assets for external events.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to define and evolve the brand’s visual identity and overall strategy.
- Ensure brand consistency and maintain brand standards and guidelines, and ensure they are followed across the organization.
- 5+ years of experience in brand design, preferably within a large or well-recognized company.
- Extensive portfolio showcasing a breadth of work in brand development and visual design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Webflow (an advantage), and other design tools.
- Exceptional visual design skills with a strong understanding of color, layout, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas and rationale to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams including marketing, product, and external agencies.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new challenges.
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English.
- Experience with motion design tools, AI tools is a plus.