Influencer Marketing Manager
Who we are:
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on building an innovative photo and video creation platform, that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content.
Lightricks’ Marketing team motivates users into action and leads activities such as acquisition, retention, and social media campaigns. We collaborate with influencers and content creators to tell Lightricks’ story, while making sure we connect with our users and potential users wherever they may be.
As the Influencer Marketing Manager at Lightricks, you will be a crucial part of our marketing team, responsible for developing and executing influencer marketing strategies to promote our services and products. We are seeking an independent, initiative-taking, and macro-thinking professional who excels at building and nurturing relationships with influencers and content creators.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies that align with our business goals and target audience.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our services, products, and roadmap to effectively communicate our capabilities to potential influencers.
- Create clear and compelling briefs that outline campaign objectives, expectations, and deliverables for influencers.
- Identify and research potential influencers and content creators who align with our brand values and target audience.
- Reach out to influencers, initiate partnerships, and nurture long-term relationships. This includes negotiation, collaboration on content creation, and managing commercial and legal terms.
- Coordinate and oversee influencer marketing campaigns from ideation to execution, ensuring that content aligns with our brand and resonates with our audience.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of influencer campaigns, providing regular reports on key performance metrics.
- Manage the influencer marketing budget effectively, ensuring maximum ROI.
- Proven experience in influencer marketing management, preferably in apps and services industries
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and the ability to connect product capabilities to opportunities.
- Knowledge of legal and commercial terms related to influencer partnerships
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to take initiative.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and trends.
Lightricks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the standard of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to creating and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, service in the uniformed services, veteran, marital status, partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where Lightricks operates.