Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build innovative photo and video creation products, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is based on both groundbreaking facial and object recognition and generative AI features.
Lightricks products bring together intuitive design, innovative technology, and creativity. We have more than 30M global users who use our tools and services to create, enhance and promote their content and creations. Our Product team focuses on understanding and meeting the needs of our existing and new users, growing our products to continue being the market leader, and reaching company goals for growth and expansion.
UX Writers create and maintain Lightricks’ app’s tone and voice, provide guidelines for our users, and shape their experience by doing market research, user research, brainstorming, iterations, delivery, testing, and optimization. As a UX Writer you will be part of the entire content creation process and work closely with designers, product managers, and developers.
We are currently looking for a UX Writer to join us at our London office. If you are passionate about well-conceived writing fit for beautifully crafted products and want to join the best professionals in creating them - this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a UX Writer with proven experience, you will use your creative and technical skills in crafting exciting and on brand UX microcopy that always serves its purpose.
The ideal candidate can combine AI based tools (Such as ChatGPT) for copywriting together with traditional writing skills to constantly iterate and improve, as well as adopt new technologies.
- Maintain and champion our product's tone of voice.
- Write clear and concise UX copy, notifications, and more.
- Compose, A/B test, and iterate on in-app microcopy.
- Be an integral part of the product team throughout the design cycle.
- Manage the localisation process for our global audience.
- Substantial UX writing portfolio, preferably with experience of writing for a tech company.
- A fluent English speaker.
- Able to read and write in American English (our main audience).
- Experience using Chat-GPT or other LLM tools for writing purposes.
- Experience using AI tools for generative content - A plus.
- Familiarity with working in Figma - A plus.
- A good understanding of pop culture and current trends.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into simple language.
- Experience working with localisation and content-management platforms - A plus
- Experience of planning and executing user testing sessions, then iterating on results.
- Be a motivated self-starter who can learn new apps and features quickly and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Be a collaborative team player who loves to work cross-functionally and gather critical feedback from different perspectives.
Lightricks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the standard of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to creating and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, service in the uniformed services, veteran, marital status, partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where Lightricks operates.