Senior IT Software Developer
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, our photo and video editing tools – Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap – offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their marketing efforts by partnering with creators. We aim to enable both content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content, based on groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
We’re looking for a talented IT Software Developer to join our IT Department - Business Applications Team.
Someone who has a passion for Web development as well as UI/UX. Who has a desire to work in an enterprise and global environment.
In this position you will use your expertise in developing internal systems, and will be working closely with IT & Ops Managers, Finance, HR, business owners, designers and other development teams to gather new requirements and implement new features.
What you will be doing
- Brainstorming feature design, system architecture and troubleshooting.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Full ownership of the technology stack including infrastructure and production-readiness of key systems.
- Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices.
- Work with CI/CD pipelines to deliver frequent and high quality features.
- Applying best practices of resilience and observability
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience working on backend systems.
- Highly independent, accountable and a team player.
- Experience creating RESTful web services, understanding HTTP.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with databases, preferably both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience developing a cloud-based system (AWS or GCP)