Regional Sales Team Lead
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators express themselves, we bring a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services, Popular Pays, provides content creators the ability to partner with brands to monetize their work and talents. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
- Managing a team of highly motivated Midwest based Account Executives.
- Provide regular coaching, feedback, and professional development.
- Regularly report on team/individual results.
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business acquisition growth and operational excellence.
- Articulate the business value of Popular Pays, and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Popular Pays platform, our competitors, and industry trends.
- Work with Fortune 500 Companies and their agency partners to educate them on the merits of influencer content planning.
- Apply a consultative sales approach that focuses on client objectives, but also maintain a sense of urgency on closing deals.
- Develop strategic client relationships through large ($1M+) annual and multi-year contractual commitments.
- Build a book of business from the ground-up.
- Some travel required .
- 8+ years of proven success selling in digital sales and/or online media to executive-level brand clients / agency partners
- 2+ years successful sales leadership experience
- Proven track record of consistent quota achievement above goal - we're looking for all-stars!
- Demonstrable experience closing committed deals in excess of $1M annually
- Strong consultative sales skills, collaborative + flexible workstyle, while maintaining your competitive drive to win
- A passion for, and evidence of successfully developing creative ideas for clients through leveraging data to deliver optimal client value
- Deep knowledge of promoted and organic best practices on all major social media platforms
- Experience navigating, communicating and leading in a cross-functional environment
- Deep understanding of the advertising industry--including client-direct and key agency relationships
- Excellent presentation/pitch, public speaking, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Expected salary $130,000 - $157,000 [plus commission]
- Stock options
- Health/dental/vision with majority of premiums paid by the company
- 401k with company match
- Generous PTO
- Talented teammates and a strong work culture focused on outputs instead of inputs, supporting a healthy work-life balance
Lightricks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the standard of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to creating and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, service in the uniformed services, veteran, marital status, partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where Lightricks operates.