Senior Product Designer
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content.
Our products, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brands platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators or using generative AI tools.
If you are passionate about well-conceived user experiences and beautifully crafted products and want to join the best professionals in creating them - this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a product designer, you will be involved in the core process of creating our great products. You will use your knowledge and creative skills to create innovative and intuitive user experiences and jaw-dropping, eye-catching interfaces that will free our user’s creativity.
What you will be doing
- Research, design, and prototype new, elegant, and easy-to-use user experiences based on product requirements.
- Take ownership of a project from the first ink drop to the last pixel implementation. This includes conducting user research, planning user flows, creating wireframes, and prototyping all the way to UI design and developer handoff.
- Collaborate with Product managers, Developers, Data Analysts, and other Designers to create and deliver exceptional features and products.
- Have fun, take chances, dare to fail, and try new things.
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years experience in product design (UX/UI), building, and shipping features and applications.
- Proven experience in Web app design - A must.
- Amazing communication skills and the ability to deliver compelling design rationales.
- Strong fundamentals in interaction design, typography, color and strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional online portfolio exhibiting product design work
- Data-driven: Skilled in utilizing data analysis to reach better design decisions
- Familiarity with different AI generative tools and LLMs (E.g. ChatGPT, Midjourney, Stable Diffusion, ComfyUI etc.) - an advantage.
- Familiarity with web front end development (HTML, CSS, JS) - an advantage.
- High level of proficiency designing UI in Figma - an advantage.