Marketing Motion Design Student
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators and brands express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services, Popular Pays, provides content creators the ability to partner with brands to monetize their work and offer brands opportunities to scale their content through tailored creator partnerships. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our Marketing Motion Design team is responsible for the conversion of content for multi-channel media and social networking platforms, meticulously tailored to resonate in all languages critical to the marketing department's strategic objectives.
We’re hiring a Marketing Motion Design Student who will be part of our efforts to drive brand engagement through visually compelling digital content. As a Motion Designer, you will play a crucial role in crafting engaging content for our company's various digital platforms.
This is a student position for a period of 4-6 semesters, therefore it's relevant for students with a matching study remaining in the Department of Screen-Based Arts or Visual Communication.
What you will be doing
- Edit and Craft Video Content. Collaborate with our creative teams to produce captivating social media and advertisement videos.
- Enhance Website Videos. Create visually appealing website videos for a seamless user experience.
- Develop Internal Motion Assets. Design motion graphics and videos for internal company use.
Your skills and experience
- 2nd or 3rd year Students in the Department of Screen-Based Arts or Visual Communication, with 4-6 semesters remaining until graduation.
- Adobe Creative Suite Proficiency, with a strong emphasis on After Effects (intermediate level).
- Strong Organizational Skills. The ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines is essential.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills. A collaborative mindset and effective communication skills are necessary for working closely with cross-functional teams and learning from others.
- Basic Animation and Graphic Design Knowledge. A fundamental understanding of animation and graphic design principles is required to create compelling motion graphics.