Front-End Team Lead
Who we are
Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, sound and text processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world. Lightricks Store is the place where Lightricks users can buy subscriptions and manage their account. Lightricks store is one of the most important initiatives in Lightricks.
We are looking for experienced Web Team Lead to lead the Store team. The ideal candidate will be someone with great communication and leadership skills and also experienced technologist.
What you will be doing
As a team lead you will be responsible for the execution of your team roadmap. You will mentor your team members and be responsible for their professional development. You will work together with other stakeholders (including C and VP level) to achieve the company goals.
Your day-to-day job will involve:
- Recruit, mentor and lead a team of web developers and be responsible for their professional growth
- Lead brainstorming of feature design, system architecture improvements and troubleshooting.
- Work with designers, product and marketing and other stakeholders in planning and execution of the team roadmap
- Work hands on implementing new features doing code review.
Your skills and experience
- 2+ years as Engineering Manager
- 2+ years of experience in the front end realm, which includes experience with at least one front end framework such as: React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Deep knowledge of computer science including (but not limited to): Data Structures, Big O Notation, Algorithms.
- Proficient in building cross browser, platform and responsive web pages.
- Experienced with website performance and security.